All credit card transactions are handled by our banking partner and are guaranteed to be safe, secure, and with utmost security.
GENERAL REGISTRATION GUIDELINES:
1. All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis. You may register by telephone, or in person at the store during regular store hours, or online at anytime. No preference is made for registering through the store, whether in person or by telephone. Cooks'Wares staff will be registering your phone or in-person request through the same online tool that you may access directly.
2. Anyone holding a Gift Certificate or Store Credit who would like to use it to pay for all or any portion of their classes must register for the classes by contacting the store. Again, no preference can be made for registering through the store. Cooks'Wares staff will need to access the website to complete the transaction. The only difference is the ablity to use the Gift Certificate or Store Credit as payment.
3. As always, we do not store credit card information in our database. You will provide that information to our banking partner as you register.
4. Please mark your calendar as soon as you register for a class. Cooks'Wares is not responsible for missed classes. However, we do make every effort to telephone you a day or two prior to your upcoming class with a reminder.
5. To cancel a Class Reservation, you must contact the store. Cancellation cannot be done through our website.
6. There is no change to our Cancellation Policy. For a refund, cancellation of a registration must be made five or more days prior to the class date. If you find you are unable to attend a class, we encourage you to send someone else in your place.
7. Classes with insufficient enrollment are cancelled five days prior to the class date; registered students are notified by telephone and receive a full refund. If we cancel a class due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified as soon as the decision is made and a full refund will be issued. However, if we hold a class, there will be no refunds due to the weather.
8. Cooks'Wares reserves the right to cancel or modify classes and menus.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CLASSES:
Portion sizes may vary from sample to meal-sized portions. Seating is on a first-come basis. The temperature in the school can fluctuate; you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket to class. Demonstration classes allow you to sit back and relax while you listen and watch the instructor. Participation classes provide you with varying levels of hands-on experience.